Monday, August 18, 2008

sarah and jake: wedding

What a place for a wedding! I love tent receptions to begin with, but put the tent in a gorgeous setting like this horse farm...total awesomeness. I was enjoying the scenery all night, and feeling so lucky that it was my job to photograph not only the farm, the tent, and all the details that fit together perfectly, but also a beautiful group of people. Sarah, Jake, their family and friends were all so friendly and fun. I was also feeling very fortunate that I had the extremely talented and artistic Kjeld Mahoney of Kjeldm Photography to help me out- Alissa was attending a friend's wedding, so Kjeld shot with me and got amazing images, as he always does. Here are a few of my favorites that he took, followed by a slideshow of some of my own.









To see more of Kjeld's awesome images, check out his blog: kjeldm.com/blog
To see a slideshow of a few of my favorite shots from Sarah and Jake's wedding day, click play below:

No comments: