Sunday, June 15, 2008

happy father's day!!!

This is my dad on Francis Bay Beach during our recent family vacation to St. John. He is the most amazing person- he knows everything (I'm serious, he really does), has a great sense of humor, awesome taste in music, is incredibly generous, loving, compassionate, hardworking, fun to hang out with, and he can fix anything. He has always encouraged my sisters and I to be the best people we can be. The fact that he and my mom are such phenomenal parents are why my sisters and I are so happy, confident, and successful. The world would be a better place if every girl could have a dad like mine. Thank you Dad! I love you!

Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there, and a special shout out to father-to-be (very soon!) Kjeld from Kjeldm Photography!

No comments: