Monday, June 9, 2008

kevin and allee: vow renewal ceremony

While we were in St. John, my cousin Kevin and his wife Allee had a gorgeous, romantic ceremony to renew their wedding vows. The wonderful Anne Marie Porter (stjohnweddings.com) performed the ceremony- she was my wedding officiant last year, so it was great to see her again. I was at Kevin and Allee's wedding ten years ago, and it was beautiful and fun, but I feel like it meant more this time around...simple, heartfelt, and so emotional. They had Francis Beach to themselves besides Anne Marie and I, and what spectacular surroundings!

2 comments:

Holden & Ava & Quinn said...

how beautiful! kelly, your pictures are amazing! i miss you all.

love carrie

Unknown said...

I really enjoyed viewing their photos.
My husband and I are planning on renewing our vows this October.