Monday, June 9, 2008

loving life!

There's been so much going on lately, and I have a ton of stuff to blog...right now I'll back up a few weeks to when my husband and I celebrated our one year anniversary a little early and went back to St. John, USVI, for a week of swimming, snorkeling, kayaking, and enjoying delicious Caribbean food and cocktails. My parents, sisters, brother-in-law, cousin, and my cousin's wife all came along again because they had so much fun last year when they were there for our wedding. It was amazing to be back in St. John! We hit our favorite spots for dinner: Morgan's Mango, Rhumblines, Skinny Legs, and the Maho Campground. We love Miss Lucy's- had to go for both brunch and lunch. Our favorite beaches are Francis and Cinnamon Bay. The house we rented has an incredible view from the huge deck...we spent a lot of time there relaxing, reading, sipping rum punch, and taking silly snorkel gear and dancing pictures :) I will post that slideshow later, but for now, here are a few scenery shots.







1 comment:

kjeldm said...

nice! rockin the fisheye! i wish we could go back!