Monday, June 16, 2008

nate and diana- engagement session

Did we really get this lucky?! I mean, seriously, a RAINBOW during Nate and Diana's engagement session!! We were so excited to see it, and I'm not particularly superstitious but I can't help but think it's a good omen and an awesome blessing for their relationship, upcoming wedding, and their future together. These two are so comfortable with each other and great at making each other laugh. Nate and Diana- I'm looking forward to hanging out with you guys again soon!









2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures!! You two look so amazing! Can't wait for this wedding to happen! Love you guys and miss you!

denise said...

Nate, Good to see you agian at Jimmy's wedding. Loved meeting Diana as well. God bless you both!
Denise